Saturday 27 February 2010

I MET NICOLE RICHIE!




On the 26th of February Nicole Richie Did a meet and greet signing for the first 150 people to show up and grab a gold wristband at the Selfridges store in London! I heard about the news 2 hours before and raced to the scene with my book 'The truth about diamonds', which i hoped to get signed after a long and anticipated wait to finally meet this Girl ( Been a fan since SL 1). The event was to promote Nicole's new fashion line ' Winter Kate ' which looks amazing! Unfortunately towards the end Nicole stopped taking photo's with people so i shook hands with her after she signed my book and just after she left i snagged her sharpie pen. Which i would have traded in for a pic but shit happens and I got to meet Nicole Richie The coolest bitch/woman in Hollywood! ...I hope you enjoy the footage i took : )

No comments:

Post a Comment